Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Tapered-stub End-mills, PCB Traces-isolation Bits (EM2E8, EM3E8) - 1/8 in. (0.125 in. shank)
Engraving / Metal Cutting
- Geometry - 2 3-flute, 15° taper, P-stub tip
- Length - 1.42 in. (36mm) ±0.010 in
- Tip angle - 15° +0.0°, -2.0°
- Diameter Tolerance -± 0.0002" (0.005mm)
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - varies with tip diameter
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ± 0.004 in. (custom depth available)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
|Order over US$50 and get $5 off shipping!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.