Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
4-flute Carbide Skiving Cutter (EM438-3750) Specifications - (0.375" shank)
- Geometry - V-tip 4 - high-shear straight-flutes, extended length, 3/8 in. (9.53 mm) shank, end-cutting
- Angle - nominal ±0.5°
- Length - 2.0 in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter - 3/8 in. (9.53 mm) nominal +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- Shank dia. - 3/8 in. (9.53 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Runout (TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - 0.375 in. ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - min. 10,000 linear inches (composite, Micarta®)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM
Conventional Skiving Tool
|Get $5 off shipping on Web Orders over US$50!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.