- Geometry - 2
flute, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish-tail
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005
- Anticipated Life - depends
on material being cut (min 2,000 in.)
- Material - solid
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- Cutting edge geometry tuned to all aspects of
inlay pocket cutting and component shaping
- cutting inlay and intarsia components from
antler, horn, ivory, phenolic, and stabilized mineral products.
- pocket cutting in ebony, rosewood, and
- engraving horn, ivory, antler, hardwood and
- slotting printed circuit board substrates
- machining thermoplastics for engineering and