Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
1/2 in. (12.7mm) OD Precision Collet Reducer
- Architecture: 8-leaf, interleaved spring form
- Steel: SAE 4130
- Hardness: HRC 46 - 52
- Surface Roughness: Rz 2.5
- Internal hole by boring machine
- Reducer Tolerance Grades:(read the Collet Selection tutorial)
- EP (extreme-precision grade) TIR < 0.0001in (0.0025mm), TIR @ 1.0in. < 0.0002in.
- UP (ultra-precision grade) TIR < 0.0002in (0.005mm)
- PG (precision grade) TIR < 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- SG (standard grade) TIR < 0.0006in (0.015mm)
- Collet reducers ALWAYS increase TIR!
- Collet reducers will NOT improve the runout of a spindle or router!
|Sorry, The item you are looking for may be out of stock or may have been discontinued.|
Contact Customer Support for more information.