Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
1/2 in. (12.7mm) OD Precision Collet Reducer
- Architecture: 8-leaf, interleaved spring form
- Steel: SAE 4130
- Hardness: HRC 46 - 52
- Surface Roughness: Rz 2.5
- Internal hole by boring machine
- Reducer Tolerance Grades:(read the Collet Selection tutorial)
- EP (extreme-precision grade) TIR < 0.0001in (0.0025mm), TIR @ 1.0in. < 0.0002in.
- UP (ultra-precision grade) TIR < 0.0002in (0.005mm)
- PG (precision grade) TIR < 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- SG (standard grade) TIR < 0.0006in (0.015mm)
- Collet reducers ALWAYS increase TIR!
- Collet reducers will NOT improve the runout of a spindle or router!
|Get $5 off shipping on Web Orders over US$50!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.