Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Tapered-stub End-mills, PCB Traces-isolation Bits (EM2E8, EM3E8) - 1/8 in. (0.125 in. shank)
Engraving / Metal Cutting
- Geometry - 2 3-flute, 15° taper, P-stub tip
- Length - 1.42 in. (36mm) ±0.010 in
- Tip angle - 15° +0.0°, -2.0°
- Diameter Tolerance -± 0.0002" (0.005mm)
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - varies with tip diameter
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ± 0.004 in. (custom depth available)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
|Sorry, The item you are looking for may be out of stock or may have been discontinued.|
Contact Customer Support for more information.