- Geometry - 4-flute stub, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, end-cutting ball-nose
- Length - 1.50 in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter tolerances:
- 0.1250 in.: +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- 0.0625 in to 0.1200 in.: ±0.0010 in.
- 0.0010 in to 0.0624 in.: ±0.0005 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1248 in. (3.18 mm) +0.0000,
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - DOC varies by diameter ±0.005 in.
typically 1.5X dia.
- Anticipated Life -
material and cutting environment dependent
- Material - solid
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC certified operation 2k RPM to 100k RPM
- End-cutting ball-nose support high plunge rates and full profile cutting
- Positive cutting geoometry at center eliminates bottom artifacts in 3D profiling
- High flute volume supports high feed rates / chip loads
- Cutting edge geometry virtually eliminates
chatter at high feed rates
- Flute geometry enhances rigidity for more
accurate, single pass cutting at high chip loads
- Machining mild steel, tool steel and stainless steel (with cutting fluid)
- Machining non-ferrous and precious metals for jewelry fabrication
- Machining steel counter-plates for steel-rule dies(with cutting fluid)
- Cutting and shaping cast iron (with cutting fluid)