Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
3-flute Carbide Counter-board Channel Cutter (RC3D8) - (0.125" shank)
- Geometry - 3 high-shear straight-flutes, stub length, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish tail point
- Length - 1.5 in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter - nominal +0.0000 in., -0.0010 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Runout (TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - 0.125 in. ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - min. 10,000 linear inches (composite, Micarta®)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- Feeds / speeds - min. 175 - 200 in./min. @ 40 KRPM (Micarta®)
|Sorry, The item you are looking for may be out of stock or may have been discontinued.|
Contact Customer Support for more information.