Think & Tinker, Ltd.
2-Flute Carbide Stub End-mills (MN208) - (0.125" shank)
Metal Cutting - Stub Length End-mills
- Geometry - 2
flute stub, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, modified fish-tail point
- Length - 1.42 in. ±0.010 in.
(1.50" OAL available)
- Diameter tolerances:
- 0.1250 in.: +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- 0.0625 in to 0.1200 in.: ±0.0010 in.
- 0.0010 in to 0.0624 in.: ±0.0005 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1248 in. (3.18 mm) +0.0000, -0.0002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - DOC varies by diameter ±0.005 in. typically 1.5X dia.
- Anticipated Life - 3,000 linear inches in 1 ounce (33 micron) copperclad
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set -0.800 in. (20.32mm). ±0.004 in. (0.13mm) (CNC specific ring sets available)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 2k RPM to 100k RPM
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
Use a good, water based cutting fluid to improve finish and reduce tool wear.
|Order over US$50 and get $5 off shipping!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.