- Geometry - 3
flute, 1/8 in. shank, fish tail point
- Length - 1.5 in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter -
nominal ±0.0005 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - 3,000
linear inches (cross-grain ebony, CNC milling)
- Material - solid
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC
certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- to determine the optimum Feed/Speed combinations,
run our Sweet-spot Test.
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- 3-Flute design eliminates
chatter at high feed rates
- 3-Flute design brings the rigidity and
precision of a stub mill to a high-aspect ratio cutter.
- Cutting edge geometry tuned for cross-grain
- Cutting fret slots in rosewood and ebony finger boards
- Clean-up cutting of inlay pockets and