- Geometry - diamond-cut
flutes, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish-tail point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
+0.000 in., -0.002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005
- Anticipated Life - anticipated
life: 3,000 linear in. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC
certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM
- What is a "Depth Ring"?
- LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering
- Diamond grind produces smooth sidewalls with
minimal top edge burr formation
- De-paneling printed circuit boards
- Contour cutting internal pockets in PCB substrates
- Shaping reconstituted minerals (high mineral to resin ratio)
- Cutting sheet composites