- Geometry - 2
flute, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, drill point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
+0.000 in., -0.0005 in.
- Shank Diameter - 0.1248 in.
- Total Included Tip Angle:
- dia. ≤ 0.100 in. (2.54mm) - 135°
- dia. > 0.101 in. (2.57mm) - 160°
- Max. Runout
(TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Drill Depth - varies by diameter
- Anticipated Life - anticipated
life: 3,000 holes min. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid
submicrograin carbide flutes / stainless steel shank
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC
certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- FEEDS & SPEEDS
- What is a "Depth Ring"?
- LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
- Shallow point angle minimizes backside breakout and splintering
- Tip geometry produces shallow glue pockets for
anchoring inlaid components
geometry and back tapered flutes virtually eliminate top
facet drill point minimizes grabbing and lifting of work-piece
- Drilling hardwoods, composites, non-ferrous metals
- Inlay pockets for mother-of-pearl dots
- Drilling printed circuit substrates