Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
2-flute Carbide Drill Bits (DC208) - 1/8 in. (0.125 in. shank)
- Geometry - 2 flute, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, drill point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter - nominal +0.000 in., -0.0005 in.
- Shank Diameter - 0.1248 in.
- Total Included Tip Angle:
- dia. ≤ 0.100 in. (2.54mm) - 135°
- dia. > 0.101 in. (2.57mm) - 160°
- Max. Runout (TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Drill Depth - varies by diameter
- Anticipated Life - anticipated life: 3,000 holes min. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide flutes / stainless steel shank
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- FEEDS & SPEEDS
|Get $5 off shipping on Web Orders over US$50!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.