- Geometry - 2
flute, 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) shank, ball-nose
- Length - as indicated ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
+0.0000 -0.0010 in.
- Tip diameter - nominal
(TIR) - max 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.005
- Anticipated Life - depends
on material being cut (min 10,000 in, western red cedar)
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 60k RPM
- Ball-nose tip cuts smooth 3D contours with
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting