Think & Tinker, Ltd.
PreciseBIT 2-flute Ball-nose End-mills - (0.1250" shank)
Wood / Plastic - Standard Length End-mills
- Geometry - 2 flute, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, ball point
- Length - 1.50 in. ± 0.010 in.
- Diameter -
- 0.0000 in. to 0.0625 in. = nominal ±0.0005 in.
- 0.0630 in. to 0.1181 in. = nominal ±0.0010 in.
- 0.1250 in. = 0.1248 in. +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL = min. 3 X tip dia. ± 0.005 in
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ± 0.004 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
|Order over US$50 and get $5 off shipping!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.